Georgetown Men’s Basketball student season tickets are not yet available for the 2018-19 season, but are expected to become available in fall 2018. All Georgetown University undergraduate and graduate students in the 2018-19 academic year will be eligible to purchase.
For more information, and to be notified as soon as 2018-19 student season tickets go on sale, please subscribe to the Men’s Basketball Ticket Alert email list through your student MY HOYAS Account.
MY HOYAS Account Information
Username: Georgetown Email Address (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org)
Password: If you have not used your MY HOYAS Account before or need your password reissued, please click “Forgot Your Password?” to have a temporary one emailed to you
*Do not create a new account; accounts have already been created for all GU students
Student Season Ticket Holder Benefits
- Tickets to all Capital One Arena home games (for the schedule, visit here)
- Exclusive access to student sections which includes lower level eligibility
- Official “We Are Georgetown” T-shirt
- First priority for postseason tickets
- Ability to purchase away games through Georgetown Athletics
- Ability to purchase guest tickets in the student section for select games
Student Transportation to Capital One Arena
Complimentary buses are available to/from Capital One Arena. Visit here for more information.
Student Entrance and Seating Policy
For more information on the student ticket and seating policy, please visit here.
For questions or assistance, please contact the Georgetown Athletic Ticket Office at 202.687.HOYA (4692) or email@example.com.
*All tickets are subject to availability. Standard fees apply to all orders.